DO YOU LOOK FOR AN ACQUISITON OPPORTUNITY IN TURKEY?
ARE YOU INTERESTED A LOW-COST MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN TURKEY?
WHAT ABOUT IN GETTING A QUICK MARKETSHARE?
THEN YOU ARE VIEWING RIGHT PARTNER’S URL.
Haltin is a business strategy consulting firm to facilitate business in Turkey, by identifying client-specific investment opportunities in Turkey. We provide strategy consulting services in Turkey, with focus on ‘alliance partnerships’ to fast-track investment in Turkey by foreign companies.
The Turkey-based Consulting Firm was founded in 2015 by Hakan Altinkeser, a professional with over 20 years’ experience in managing international business.
If you are looking an acquisition opportunity, we can assist you by assessing the strategic fit of a business by analysing all aspects of a transaction, assessing the projected synergies, project managing the process and assisting in negotiations.
We work with you throughout the transaction lifecycle, helping you to achieve your strategic objectives across acquisitions, Divestitures, spin-offs, slump sale, management buy-outs, buy-ins, fundraisings, Initial Public Offerings, takeovers, and mergers.
- Identification of the business to be acquired
- Strategic planning of acquisition
- Identifying key targets locally and internationally
- Transaction structuring, and negotiation
- Supervising due diligence, legal and other issues to work towards a successful completion
We have highly specialized in manufacturing mid-size companies from 1-100 M€ turn over. Actively working in the sectors of machinery, chemicals, home appliances and automotive for long years, enabled us deep understanding of sectorial specific facts and detailed analysing capability.
A Business Strategy Consulting Firm for:
- Medium & Small Enterprises
- Sovereign States and
- Multilateral Organizations
Typical Assignments Undertaken:
For CEOs and Corporate Boards:
- Reviewing and Re-strategizing Turkey Business
- Identifying potential Alliance Partners for Overseas companies in Turkey & Turkish companies overseas.
- Strategy Dialogue to Re-align and Re-structure Business Models, Organizational Frameworks & Business Plans, in the new opportunity landscape.
- Investment Advisory Services relating to asset management, venture capital funding, and research & due diligence work in Turkey
For Sovereign States and Global Institutions:
- Evolving and implementing focused Export Strategies and targeted Foreign Direct Investment Promotion leading to manufacturing and added-value services, skills development, and sustained employment in host country.
- Working with State Think-tanks, Universities, Development Institutions and Sovereign Funds on promoting good governance, equitable growth and sustainable futures.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Specialized Consulting Inputs:
- Start-up Strategies in New Markets & Growth Strategies in existing markets
- Alignment of country subsidiaries’ operations with Parent company’s global aspirations.
- Strategy Audit to bridge the gap between “what is” and “what could be”.
Identifying Potential alliance Partners:
'Seeking Investment Options'
- Acquisitions / Greenfield Ventures
- Private Equity Placement
- Venture Capital Support
- Incentives Guidance (Sectoral and Regional)
Seeking Distributors Principals Franchisees/Service Center Alliances
- In any product business
- In any service business
Seeking Procurement Options
- Manufacturing Alliance as Supply Source
- Technical and Quality Audits at Suppliers
- Sectoral Analysis
Seeking Professional Service Partnerships or Long-term Professional Services
- Liaison and Representation Services
- Legal Company Foundation Guidance
- Executive Search Services
For A No Cost Consultation Please Call: Hakan Altinkeser, Managing Partner of Haltin Consultancy &Trade LLC. at +90 544 254 6111 or email us at [email protected] Confidentiality assured.
by Hakan Altınkeser, Managing Partner
Turkey offers generous investment opportunities in several sectors with its high skilled labor force,
and ability to penetrate know‐how experience in emerging manufacturing industries and supplier
bases…(download the pdf document)